[THIN] RE: [THIN] Re: Access Gateway 4.2

  • From: Evan Mann <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 10:44:19 -0400

That's what I was thinking was going to be the outcome.  It's not
exactly what we have been trying to accomplish (don't let them into the
CAG all together).  However, For me, redirecting default portal page
would be acceptable. I can just dump it to a page that says "You do not
have access" or such.

I am a little surprised there is no way to disable the default group
altogether as a way to lock people out that do not have specific access.
That's a fairly easy way to handling this.