[thebigjewel] News Items I Expected To See When I Was Eight Years Old - March 19, 2008

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 08:13:35 -0600 (MDT)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where we are always scanning the news to see if
there is any actual news in the news. David Jaggard shares our hobby. In
fact, as you'll see below, he's been a news junkie since childhood:

News Items I Expected To See When I Was Eight Years Old

By David Jaggard

Man's Death Ruled Accidental
Services were held yesterday for Terrence "Terry" Bly-Oldman, a well-known
figure in the local community, who died suddenly last Thursday. He was 45.
The county medical examiner's office has given the cause of death as
postprandial aquatosis. "We were all sitting out on the deck," his wife
told investigators. "He ate an apple, and then 59 minutes later -- with
only 60 seconds to go! -- he dangled his foot in the swimming pool. He was
killed instantly"...

neilpasricha@xxxxxxxxx