[thebigjewel] Donald Rumsfeld as a Teen Advice Columnist - March 26, 2008

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 08:21:36 -0600 (MDT)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where if we strain our tiny minds to the utmost,
we can almost remember who Donald Rumsfeld is. Of course Jay Dyckman
remembers, and with no strain whatsoever:

Donald Rumsfeld, Bored and Unable to Get Other Work, Takes a Job as a Teen
Advice Columnist

By Jay Dyckman

Q: I'm a late bloomer and it's really hurting my social life. None of the
boys will talk to me! How can I make them bigger? -- Ashley, 13.

A: Ashley ?- As you know, you go to junior high with the boobs you have,
not the boobs you might want or wish to have at a later time. Now stop
complaining and get out there and show everyone that a light, mobile,
rapid-response pair of breasts is the best strategy...

neilpasricha@xxxxxxxxx