[thebigjewel] My High School Reunion? I Nailed It. Sort Of. - May 13, 2009

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 12:46:21 -0600 (MDT)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where we remember our high school experiences
fondly. True, we spent the last two years avoiding the washroom in fear
that the greasers would beat the crap out of us. But apart from that it
was nothing but good times. Times worth remembering. Not unlike the times
Frank Ferri had at his high school...and later, at his high school
reunion:

My High School Reunion? I Nailed It. Sort Of.

By Frank Ferri

"Don't show your face at the reunion," my landlady/mom barked as I was
trying to nap on the basement couch. I've got it set up as a pretty sweet
bachelor pad, but she comes down to do the laundry daily, which annoys me.

She said I've accomplished nothing and should skip my 15th high school
reunion. Apparently, owning a level 80 Storm Giant in the Howling Fjord as
a level 74 Warrior is "nothing."

I went anyway. And I don't mind saying, I rocked...

neilpasricha@xxxxxxxxx