[thebigjewel] God Responds To Sarah Palin's Remarks - October 15, 2008

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 19:49:50 -0600 (MDT)

 Welcome to The Big Jewel, where we listen very carefully to the Almighty.
Sarah Palin listens to Him, too. But as our own Justin Warner points out,
she may not always be hearing Him clearly:

God Responds To Sarah Palin's Remarks

By Justin Warner

GOD: Damn. I guess this'll teach Me to go on vacation: I open my email and
there are three hundred trillion new messages. About half of them were
YouTube links to Sarah Palin invoking My name, so let me go through them
point by point...

neilpasricha@xxxxxxxxx