[texbirds-freelists] [texbirds] Odd Red-bellied Woodpecker at Sabine Woods

  • From: Chris Warren <warrech.gcwa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 22:32:21 -0500

I ran into the same odd Red-bellied Woodpecker today at Sabine Woods that
Bryan Tarbox reported from Wednesday. I am not trying to stretch this but
will someone with experience with *cough* (I really am stretching I know
it) Yucatan Woodpecker put my fears to rest?

Here are my decidedly weaker shots of the same bird.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22884719@N03/

Chris Warren
Austin

TEXBIRDS help file and Texas birding links at:
http://moonmountaingroup.com/texbirds