[texbirds] Re: test

  • From: Jim Sinclair <jim.sinclair@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chambersnature@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 07:33:11 -0500

Although I do not know why it occurs, for many folks, including me, a new
post to texbirds does not show up to the initial sender, even though the
group can see it.  If one replies to a post, however, that does show up to
the sender.

On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 7:29 AM, Chambers NatureTourism <
chambersnature@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> your message went out to us
>
> *ChambersWild*
> *Come Visit Our "Wild Side" for a Great Outdoor Experience*
> *http://chamberswild.com/* <http://chamberswild.com/>
> Visit our *Facebook* <https://www.facebook.com/chamberswild> page too!
>

> *Keith Godwin, Marketing Director210-250-1260ChambersWild/ChaRTP.O. Box
> 699509 Washington Avenue, Suite 3Anahuac, TX  77514*
>

> On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 7:15 AM, Jellicoe Len <jellicoes@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > I am trying to get messages through to Texbirds and I am having no
> > success.  This is a test.  message from Shaw.
> > See you in the field
> > Len Jellicoe
> > Abbotsford, BC
> > Canada
> > currently S. Padre
> > http://lenjellicoe.zenfolio.com/
> >
> > http://lenanddiansadventures.blogspot.ca
> >
> > Edit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at
> > //www.freelists.org/list/texbirds
> >
> > Reposting of traffic from TEXBIRDS is prohibited without seeking
> permission
> > from the List Owner

Jim Sinclair (TX-ESA)
TOS Life Member
Kingsville, TX

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of
thinking we were at when we created them." - Albert Einstein