[texbirds] Re: test

  • From: Chambers NatureTourism <chambersnature@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jellicoes@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 07:29:41 -0500

your message went out to us

*ChambersWild*
*Come Visit Our "Wild Side" for a Great Outdoor Experience*
*http://chamberswild.com/* <http://chamberswild.com/>
Visit our *Facebook* <https://www.facebook.com/chamberswild> page too!

*Keith Godwin, Marketing Director210-250-1260ChambersWild/ChaRTP.O. Box
699509 Washington Avenue, Suite 3Anahuac, TX  77514*