[texbirds] Re: calling birds

  • From: Laura Paulson <laura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cn40lsl@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 08:42:02 -0600

David gave good common sense reasons why not to play bird song recordings
in state parks. Additionally, it is my understanding is that playing
recorded bird songs IS prohibited in all Texas State Parks. At the bottom
of every state park bird list there is something to the effect of: "Please
note that playing any audio recording of bird songs in an effort to attract
the birds is prohibited."
Laura Paulson
currently volunteering at Guadalupe River State Park