[texbirds] Re: Window Strikes possible solution

  • From: Susan Orwig <sueorwig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mljt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 11:13:30 -0500

I use ultraviolet stickers on my windows and also hang some simple
objects.  Really has helped in the past few years.  I bought my stickers at
Wild Birds Unlimited.  They are in the shape of leaves so they are nice
looking.
I also use them on my cabin windows (22 in all) and they work *very* well.
Sue Orwig
Houston