[texbirds] Re: Texbirds no longer the place for current info on rare birds

  • From: "Stevan Hawkins" <shawkins4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Texbirds'" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 15:38:09 -0500

Janet:

Like, I hope, most everyone I want to have one centralized source for
current bird sightings in Texas.  What I do not want is to need to check
two-three-four or more sites, groups, to accomplish what TexBirds was
designed to do.

The only reason I established my Facebook page was so I could get
notifications from a small number of groups.

Onward!

Steve

Stevan Hawkins
San Antonio TX