[texbirds] Re: Texbirds no longer the place for current info on rare birds

  • From: carolynohl@xxxxxxx
  • To: j.rathjen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 09:32:23 -0400 (EDT)

I think you can sign up for emails about TX rare birds on NARBA for free if you
don't like to do facebook. Susan Billitdeaux does an awesome job of getting the
info out there pronto, as she did with the Golden-crowned Sparrow. Years ago I
didn't get news of bird sightings because I didn't have a computer. Now I'm on
top of things. I don't do facebook but I do facebook TEXBIRDS. I don't
understand why anyone wouldn't want to do that even if you don't " friend" a
single person, or do a single post on facebook. Technology is awesome.

Carolyn Ohl-Johnson
Big Bend area