[texbirds] Re: Texbirds and South Texas birding

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 23:15:38 -0500

I'm confused, wasn't the discussion on posting on Texas Birds to TXBirds?  I
had to dig the old post out of trash to check, so why are you leaving?  I
thought that was the rule and other than you bringing it up instead of David,
it was ok.
I learn from all of you and hate to lose any of you.  Some of you are
indicators on what is coming my way, hopefully.

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS