[texbirds] Re: TOS Handbook

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carolynohl@xxxxxxx" <carolynohl@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 19:03:15 -0600

Would you mind forwarding that to me and I/we can follow up on it...That is
strange...   You can also cancel that order and order directly from the
TAMU Press and you should have it within a week or so.   I have rec'ed a
load of such from others and all said between March 17-27...That is just
the release date...They always hedge on actual ship dates on new
releases....  I expect they will ship as soon as they stock them which
might be eariler as has been the case on previous pre-ordered books.
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/