[texbirds] Re: TOS Handbook

  • From: DHanson139@xxxxxxx
  • To: TEXBIRDS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 20:12:04 -0500 (EST)

I ordered a paperback copy yesterday from TAMU Press and I just got a UPS
shipping conf# saying it will be here by end of day tomorrow. Not sure I
believe  that but we'll see.

David Hanson

In a message dated 2/25/2014 7:06:43 P.M. Central Standard Time,
carolynohl@xxxxxxx writes:
Just as  I suspected. I'm going to contact them about it. Not  acceptable!

Carolyn Ohl-Johnson
Big Bend  area