[texbirds] Re: Swallow-tailed Kites back in Bastrop!!

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mark Klym <Mark.Klym@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 13:35:58 -0500

Yes indeed but there are extremely lush tall trees along the river where
these birds were mostly seen...There is one big dead tree that I am told
they are often seen perched in on the river across from the east end of the
golf course.  I saw them engaged in sexual activity in one of these trees
before I walked back to truck for my little camera....Too far for my Iphone.

Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/