[texbirds] Re: Swallow-tailed Kites back in Bastrop!!

  • From: "Astrich Steve" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "sastrich@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx" <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 13:29:27 -0500

100 yrs. That is great to hear. Do you think it is a result of the changed
environment created by the fires? Or more coincidental increase in the overall
population, creating a need for them to find additional suitable habitat? What
was the status of the Lost Pines 100 years ago?

Steve Astrich
steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sastrich@xxxxxxx
Missouri City/Houston, Texas