[texbirds] Setting Digest Mode

  • From: David Sarkozi <david@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 08:41:31 -0500

I've had a request that I post instructions on how to set your
subscription to digest mode. In digest mode you get one email a day
with all the posts in it. That can be handy if you're really busy and
just want to skim the mail everyday.

1) Go to //www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

2) Click on "Log in Directly to this List"

3) Log in, if you have not set a password, follow the instructions for
setting one.

4) On the right side of the next screen, click on the button "Change Settings"

5) Here are all your settings for TEXBIRDS. Select "Digest" to get one
compilation email every day. Select "Digest2" if you'd like all the
emails separately and a compilation. I personally use digest2. If I
get behind I can skim/read through the digests and delete the
individual posts, when I'm caught up I can read the individual posts.

You can also stop your mail temporarily here by selecting  vacation mode.