[texbirds] Re: RFI: Black Rail

  • From: texasbird images <texasbirdimages@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: david@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 14:51:14 -0600

David et.al.
I was able to get permission for those Black Rail photos that you mention
from Brian Tang. You can view them here...

http://www.texasbirdimages.com/home/region-8/black-rail---region-8

However, Black Rail is easily one of the most difficult birds to
photograph. I don't think I've seen a single decent Texas photo-record
other than the two that are currently posted. Photographing these birds is
clearly a reflection of how difficult they are to observe.

Jim Peterson