[texbirds] Re: Question on Egyptian Goose status

  • From: Elliott Gordon <tengalloncat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 22:11:24 -0600

Because I see this on my eBird alerts, it seems worth mentioning. Often
times there is a domestic and "normal" option when you go to "Add Species."
I always choose the domestic, and even though it gets flagged, it is
separated from the other sightings. Occasionally, a bird shows up on the
eBird RBA like Indian Peafowl. I am not sure if it makes a big difference,
but it seems like an important distinction.
Elliott Gordon
From Austin