[texbirds] Re: Posts not showing Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bert Frenz <bertf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 12:57:40 -0500

Most frustrating! I just got a Mourning Warbler and posted the pictures to
Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary Facebook Page
Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org, 501(c)(3)
Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS. Facebook, @SusanWarbler

On May 23, 2015, at 12:30 PM, Bert Frenz <bertf@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Susan,
I have the same problem of Texbirds posts dropping into Junk Mail. I
happens once every day or two and I do not know why.
Bert
Bert Frenz
Oaks & Praries of Texas
NAB subregional editor, north-east Texas
Bert2@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.bafrenz.com