[texbirds] Re: Posts not showing Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary

  • From: Beth McBroom <bethmcb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 11:32:53 -0500

I think that Gmail sends Texbirds posts to the Promotions tab (folder)
because it's an organization, not an individual. That may be the same
reason some people with other email providers find Texbirds post in Spam or
Junk. Adding the Texbirds address (texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) to one's
address book will probably keep posts from going to Junk. Gmail users can
change the tab Texbirds posts are sent to by dragging and dropping any
Texbirds post to their Primary tab. Next time a post is received, it
should be in the Primary tab instead of the Promotions tab.
Beth McBroom

On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 11:00 AM, Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Susan...For me they do not show up as junk per se but I use Gmail and they
appear under "Promotions"....There are a few things I follow there like the
PEW updates, A wildflower, news thing etc. so that is how/where I see your
posts. When you email me directly it comes right to my usual inbox fine.
Don't know why that is..
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/
Finca Alacranes., Utley,Texas

On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 10:51 AM, Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Several say my posts aren't showing up and they find them in junk
Anyone else having this problem?
Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org, 501(c)(3)
Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS. Facebook, @SusanWarbler

Reposting of traffic from TEXBIRDS is prohibited without seeking
permission