[texbirds] Re: Posts not showing Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 11:19:50 -0500

Look at this one that was just received
From: texbirds-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:texbirds-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Susan Schaezler
Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2015 10:51 AM
To: Texbirds
Subject: [texbirds] Posts not showing Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org, 501(c)(3)
Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS. Facebook, @SusanWarbler

On May 23, 2015, at 11:00 AM, Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Susan...For me they do not show up as junk per se but I use Gmail and they
appear under "Promotions"....There are a few things I follow there like the
PEW updates, A wildflower, news thing etc. so that is how/where I see your
posts. When you email me directly it comes right to my usual inbox fine.
Don't know why that is..

Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/
Finca Alacranes., Utley,Texas

On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 10:51 AM, Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Several say my posts aren't showing up and they find them in junk
Anyone else having this problem?