[texbirds] Paris, Lamar County CBC

  • From: mary ferguson <koolspotbirder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 09:45:03 -0600

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nancee Salzman <nanceesalzman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 8:05 AM
Subject: CBC

Hi Master Naturalist!  It is time again for the Christmas Bird Count.
We will be having the Paris count on 1/5/13.  We will meet at
What-a-Burger on N. Main (N 271 and Loop 286) at 6:30 am to assign
count areas and people.  Please let me know if you are interested
ahead of time so I can make some preliminary assignments.  There is no
cost involved this year for doing the count, however, it still cost
Audubon a large chunk of change to conduct the count.  If you can make
a donation, go to the CBC website and do so.  They will match your
donation of over $20 if donated before Dec. 31st.   Hope to have a big
turn out!  These hours count as volunteer service, so get a big start
on next years hours!  If you have any questions, just ask!  Nancee