[texbirds] Pictures from Houston CBC and Bolivar CBC

  • From: DHanson139@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 23:31:43 -0500 (EST)

Saturday Jan and I participated in the Houston CBC and the first five
pictures are from the Baytown Nature Center as part of that count. They
include
a Clapper Rail and Osprey shots. The Bald Eagle is one of the  Baytown Bald
Eagles where I just happened to swing by there 2 days ago. The rest  of the
pictures are from todays Bolivar Area CBC and includes Neotropic
Cormorant, Peregrine Falcon, Vermillion Flycatcher and two White-tailed Kites
trying
to lock talons. The light was not good on those kite shots but the
profiles came out OK.

I have been so busy I have not had time to do a report on Saturdays (12/15)
 CBC at the Baytown Nature Center. If anyone needs Mallard, or Pintails for
 Harris Co we saw a few there Saturday.

_http://hansonnaturephotography.smugmug.com/Nature/Texas-Birds/17293655_vKBN
QB#!i=2275624157&k=ZV82Jbm_
(http://hansonnaturephotography.smugmug.com/Nature/Texas-Birds/17293655_vKBNQB#!i=2275624157&k=ZV82Jbm)