[texbirds] Rufous Hummingbird 12/21/12

  • From: DHanson139@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 11:22:55 -0500 (EST)

I woke up this morning to see a new adult male Rufous Hummingbird hitting
one of our feeders. I was finally able to get pictures around 10:00 AM. This
 hummer is not banded, The female Rufous/Allen's is still here as well
using a  different feeder on the other side of the house.

_http://hansonnaturephotography.smugmug.com/Nature/Texas-Birds/17293655_vKBN
QB#!i=2284462734&k=jHQQ3Tq_
(http://hansonnaturephotography.smugmug.com/Nature/Texas-Birds/17293655_vKBNQB#!i=2284462734&k=jHQQ3Tq)

David Hanson