[texbirds] Re: Orders.

  • From: Dan Smith <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 07:07:57 -0600

All,

It is a fairly easy mistake to make, and I almost made it myself. It seemed to
default to the book that was immediately available, and I had to back out and
make sure I was ordering 2nd edition. I have now been informed by Amazon that
my 2nd edition will arrive on March 3rd.

Dan Smith
dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
512-451-2632
http://www.wordsmithofaustin.com