[texbirds] Orders.

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 19:41:28 -0600

I am sorry to keep harping on this but it seems two folks ordered via
Amazon and got the first edition pronto, I have no clue as to the
circumstances there......What you want is is the second edition with the
stretching Scissortail on the cover.  For collectors TOS would be more than
happy if you ordered both however as they get all royalties.
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/