[texbirds] Re: Orders.

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 07:24:24 -0600

It's changed again !  Amazon
Previous estimated arrival date: March 17, 2014 - March 25, 2014
   New estimated arrival date:March 05, 2014
 Lockwood, Mark W. "The TOS Handbook of Texas Birds, Second Edition (Louise
Lindsey Merrick Natural Environment Series)"
   Previous estimated arrival date: April 30, 2014
   New estimated arrival date:March 05, 2014

Susan Schaezler
Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz
Texas Land Steward Winner