[texbirds] Oct. 11th Nature Fieldtrip @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 11:05:40 -0400

Oct. 11th Nature Fieldtrip @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary

A chance to spend the morning with Don, studying the wonders of Nature and the
Birds.  Limited to 10 and suggested donation of $5 to help cover some of our
costs.  We will start at 8 a.m. And the gate will open at 730 a.m.  Please sign
up at the following link.

http://www.warblerwoods.org/volunteer.html

New Warbler Woods shirts available for $20 donation pickup and $26 mailed.
These are selling well and some sizes in limited supply.  Large and x-large in
good supply.  They have pockets too!

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TASEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at