[texbirds] Re: Northeast Austin gulls - California and Lesser Black-backed

  • From: David Sarkozi <david@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Clay Taylor <Clay.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 08:12:39 -0600

I've been doing the jetty for the Freeport CBC for about 15 years now.
When we get to the end of the jetty just before sunrise there are
often a flocks in the thousands roosting on the water about a mile off
shore, by 10 minutes after sunrise they get up and start their day and
are gone.

David Sarkozi
Houston, TX
(713) 412-4409 twitter ID dsarkozi