[texbirds] Re: Hummingbird Cam

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kelly Bryan <kelly.b.bryan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 10:53:21 -0500

Very cool!...Was that a male Broad-billed I just saw there for a second??
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/
Finca Alacranes., Utley,Texas

On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 10:11 AM, Kelly Bryan <kelly.b.bryan@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

In the Davis Mountains near Fort Davis. Went live 30 minutes ago.
Go to: http://cams.allaboutbirds.org/channel/50/West_Texas_Hummingbirds/

--
Kelly B Bryan
Fort Davis, Texas

To follow the progress of my hummingbird project go to:
http://westtexashummingbirds.com/
To support this project, other bird projects and our educational outreach
in west Texas go to: http://www.westtexasavianresearch.org/