[texbirds] Re: MacGillivray's Warbler, where to find?

  • From: Randy Duncan <osufight@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "c.o.carver@xxxxxxxxx" <c.o.carver@xxxxxxxxx>, "david@xxxxxxxxxxx" <david@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 15:35:48 +0000 (UTC)

Missed at Devine yesterday and an hour this morning... tomorrow will try again.
Randy DuncanLeander TX

On Wednesday, September 23, 2015 9:08 PM, Cameron Carver
<c.o.carver@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

They were always pretty reliable at Clapp Park, Purina Mountain Bike Trail or
below Lake 6 Dam in Lubbock.

Also the county parks in Yoakum or the one in Brownfield.

I think Marathon Post Park would be a good place to try, too.

Cameron Carver
Oklahoma City, OK

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 23, 2015, at 16:14, David Sarkozi <david@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So MacGillivray's Warbler has been taunting me daily on my eBird
alerts for my big year. I might try to do something about that this
weekend.

Where would be the most reliable locations to find that bird in Texas
right now, and what is closest to Houston?

--
David Sarkozi
Houston, TX