[texbirds] Re: Formosa Tejano Wetlands

  • From: Bob and Ruth Friedrichs <twofried@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 07:38:33 -0600

Addendum:  Forgot to mention a stunning Krider's Red-tailed Hawk along Hwy 172
just south of the entrance to the wetlands.  It was distracted watching mice in
the grass and allowed me to stop the car relatively close for a photo.  Link
below.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/109784193@N04/11524221323/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/109784193@N04/11526381584/

Bob Friedrichs