[texbirds] Black Phoebe at King Ranch

  • From: Jim Sinclair <jim.sinclair@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 06:27:43 -0600

<posted for Tom Langschied.  He is still having difficulty posting to
texbirds>
Late today (21 December) Barbara Rapstein found a Black Phoebe on the Santa
Gertrudis Div. of King Ranch (in Kleberg Co.). Given that this is quite a
rare find on the ranch and for the county, Jim Sinclair & I joined Barbara
to go back and see it within an hour of her first text to me. My favorite
kind of bird sighting emergency.

Tom Langschied
Kingsville, TX

For me (Jim) it was #303 for the county and 305 for the ranch.

--
Jim Sinclair (TX-ESA)
TOS Life Member

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of
thinking we were at when we created them." - Albert Einstein