[texbirds] Comal County Guadalupe River

  • From: Graham Floyd <spcgraham.floyd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 20:04:30 -0500

Working on my Texas bucket list I finally floated a Texas river, enjoying
the Horseshoe on the Guadalupe below Canyon Lake dam in Comal County over
the weekend.  Hi-lights:
14x Egyptian Geese (where are these coming from?)
24x Wood Ducks

The float is slow enough that I should have brought my bins, as I missed
out on a lot of small passerines coming down for water.

Graham Floyd,
San Antonio, TX