[texbirds] Re: Blue Jays and west Nile

  • From: Jack Eitniear <jackeitniear@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Fred_Collins@xxxxxxxx, txbrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 14:04:13 -0700 (PDT)

I'd be interested in seasonal movements in Blue Jays. Our birds seem to stay
pretty close to the feeders throughout the year. Are others seeing some seaonal
variation in numbers?
Jack EitniearSan Antonio

 jce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"We will be known forever by the tracks we leave" Dakota Indian Saying