[texbirds] Re: Bastrop SP and a question

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 13:24:39 -0600

Thanks for the replies...It appears this problem also is one that folks on
Tennessee Birds also have with Free-lists.  In addition to the redacted
sender thingy, there is also the dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx thing that
will for sure backfire on you when you try to reply.  I have an individual
problem with Texbirds that only happens with Free-list, in that the first
line of anything I send gets cut out (as above)...It never happens
elsewhere except Texbirds listserv......so I have to put in a character for
the first line then jump to the second line to prevent this.  Like you
folks that have replied....I have no clue as to why any of this stuff
happens.  I'm sure not tech savey enough to know what causes these issues.
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/