[texbirds] Bastrop SP and a question

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 11:26:32 -0600

.
  Cold windy morning...I did not last long on my point counts and left them
for a less windy, more birdy day.  However there were two Hairy Woodpeckers
that allowed for nice long (for HAWOs) views.
  I do not understand this thing that pops up on Texbirds that says
"Redacted sender"

  Is this something the sender does on purpose or for a reason? Are they
aware of it happening to them?  Ex. Larry just sent out notes with this.
Do the folks that send these realize that replies sent to them using this
bounce and can not be delivered?  Maybe that is the point..?  It only
happens to some folks but it a bit frustrating to type out a reply only to
have it bounce back......Sorry I have been meaning to ask this for sometime
and Larry's notes just reminded me to do so.
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/