[texbirds] Apologies up front...BUT

  • From: Monte <monte.phillips@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 07:21:36 -0500

I think I found my Christmas gift for this year...Santa willing! This is
too cool. All 730 birds of No Amer on one poster. ;)
http://popchartlab.com/products/birds-of-north-america?trk_msg=7INTUDR6643KD1GQ6QLVPLTU34&trk_contact=KDREVP9TKL6FTD3LK9CVIDVIUG&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=Sure+to+be+critically+ac-craned&utm_campaign=Birds

oh yeah, and to fulfill the basic requirements: the Sandhills and and
Teal are flying over for the past couple of days. May try to get to
Brazoria NWR this weekend, weather permitting Sunday? to catch a
glimpse of the Whooper.

--
Monte Phillips -
https://picasaweb.google.com/monte.phillips