[texbirds] 9-30-15 VEERY + 5 warbler sp @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 14:44:24 -0500

9-30-15 VEERY + 5 warbler sp @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
Veery was turned in on an earlier checklist. Please offer to come and observe
birds tomorrow, I have 3 dr appointments with this continuing recovery program
from my accident. It has been great fun at the Warbler Pond, in the shade.

Warbler Woods
Sep 30, 2015
8:13 AM
Stationary
384 Minutes
All birds reported? Yes
Comments: Warbler Pond
Submitted from eBird for iOS, version 1.1.2 Build 27

1 Red-shouldered Hawk
2 Inca Dove
4 White-winged Dove
1 Ruby-throated/Black-chinned Hummingbird
2 Ladder-backed Woodpecker
1 Eastern Phoebe
3 White-eyed Vireo
1 Blue-headed Vireo