[texbirds] Re: Owl Attack

  • From: Ted Drozdowski <muddykayak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 12:10:09 -0500

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 30, 2015, at 10:43 AM, Gene Majors <genemajors@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My daughter who lives in Terrell Hills (San Antonio) took off on her early
morning walk at 5:30 and had gone a block when an owl swooped down and
latched on to her hair, then flew off. Barred owls are heard occasionally in
the neighborhood and I'm sure screech owls are present. She was not injured.
Any ideas?
Gene Majors
San Marcos

P. S. she is not a wizard.