[texbirds] 4-13-14 Eagle, etc @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 21:40:24 -0500

4-13-14 Eagle, etc @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
Front arrives at 8 am, should be exciting with stopped birds!

Don had a probable Golden Eagle

Late visitor had a probable Merlin

Busy, but amazing week.  Thanks to Clay Taylor of Swarovski, for giving 3
Digiscoping workshops.  Clay also had Upland Sandpipers flyover at night, Olive
Sparrow heard, Barn Owl at night, FOS Great-crested Flycatcher, FOS Indigo
Bunting and other fun stuff

I had great variety of sparrows and fantastic numbers of Nashville and to a
lesser degree, Orange-crowned.  I also had a Northern Parula today.  I had 3
Indigo Buntings at once later today.  Eastern Towhee is seen every so often.
So many exciting birds a so little time or energy to post!

Video posted
http://youtu.be/EMD7KpLPnMQ

Susan Schaezler
Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
WarblerWoods.org , 501(c)(3)
Cibolo/Schertz, Guadalupe County, GCBO Site Partner
Lone Star Land Steward Winner, Lifetime SAAS, TAS, TOS