[texbirds] Black Scoters at Galveston North Jetty 4/12/14

  • From: DHanson139@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 22:09:48 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry this is a little late but working FeatherFest the last 4 days in
Galveston with no lap top with me. I was a co-lead on a trip with Kevin Karlson
 Saturday at the festival and we had two female Black Scoters at the
Galveston  North Jetty which is of course on the Bolivar Peninsula. They were
on
the right  side of the jetty as you walk out floating with several Lesser
Scaup. There were  tons of shore birds there on the flats on your left as you
walk out as  well.

David  Hanson
Baytown/Mont Belvieu Area
Chambers County