Teen Net Update - Net Date April 14, 2002

  • From: KB3GIO@xxxxxxx
  • To: teennet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 21:33:52 EDT

Hello Again!

I am attempting to send out a weekly update letter for regular Teen Net
participants.  I have set-up a mailing list to make things a little easier.
This mailing list is not associated with the NHARC, but mainly used as a
means for me to distribute net information.

First of all, again -- KB3HFP (Mike) has taken over the webmaster position.
If you have any questions regarding the web site, contact him.  However, if
you have any questions regarding the content of the web site, please e-mail
me.

Next -- those who can...PLEASE SIGN-UP FOR THE PITTSBURGH / UPMC MARATHON.
The event is Sunday, May 5, 2002.  Your assistance is required to make the
event as success.  For additional information, and to register, please visit
the ARES / RACES web site at www.ares.pgh.pa.us.  Your support is appreciated.

If you do not wish to be a part of this e-mail list, please let me know.  I
will remove you at once, and you don't have to worry about receiving
additional e-mails.  Also, let's establish some ground rules.  I don't want
to sound ignorant or "pushy," but this has to be done.  Please do not send to
the list address.  If you have something you wish for others to see, please
e-mail myself.  This is not a discussion group.  Also, DO NOT reply to the
address in the send-to category!!  Again, DO NOT REPLY TO THE ADDRESS
TEENNET@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Please reply to KB3GIO@xxxxxxx, or one of my other
several e-mail addresses.  Anyone who chooses to abuse the list will be
removed.  No hard feelings.

We will be starting up topics.  I am going to send another e-mail out
tomorrow with a list of net control stations and topics for various weeks.
This will provide some more organization in the Teen Net.

Thank you all for your support, and we hope to hear you Sunday night.

73 es tnx, de Josh / KB3GIO

DO NOT REPLY TO TEENNET@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx