[techtalk] Wireless networks

  • From: Greg Webb <greg.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 20:04:47 +0000

Hi all :-) Thanks for the advice on card readers - looks like it's a hardware issue :-(

In the mean time - finally picked up a (Belkin) wireless router to give a bit more flexibility, but would also like to be able to share network drives - sadly I can't find how at present, machines are denying each other's existence. Anyone got any bright ideas? Seems daft that I have two machines on a network that can't see each other, yet I can't find a config option that looks like it'll enable this.

Thanks,

Greg