[techtalk] Re: Weird dial-up problem

  • From: "Bob Carter" <kootenay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 14:40:10 -0700

Hi Gavin,

I installed NOD32 after the problem started, in an attempt to catch whatever
malware might be causing it.  It's interesting to learn about other's
experiences with this software though, I hadn't heard a lot about it before
this past month.  It did catch a few  things that Norton Antivirus had
missed, but the problem continued.

Thanks, Bob