[techtalk] Re: 22" Widescreen Monitor

  • From: Paul Ferguson <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 19:58:01 +0000

Gary Colville wrote:

Hope they work okay for you. Mate of mine bought one of thos Asus jobs and it had faint ghosting even over DVI. He sent it back and got a Samsung 225BW like mine, so I dunno if it was just faulty or if Asus have ballsed up the design of the overdrive circuit.

Damn :( Thanks for the heads up Gary - I`ll soon see as they have been
dispatched today.....

Well, they`ve arrived and I`m using them now. I can`t see any sign of the
ghosting you mentioned but would obviously like to try them out with a game.

Unfortunately, the only one I have installed right now is Eve and even
Singularity is down at the moment so no chance of testing tonight by the look
of it :(

Cheers
Paul