[techtalk] Re: 22" Widescreen Monitor

  • From: "Bashy" <bashy.maillists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 15:30:40 -0000

I have just got a Iiyama PLE2201W-B1 22" LCD Widescreen Monitor 1680x1050 1000:1 300cd/m2 2ms Black - Qty: 1 from Ebuyer £165.08 +VAT

I have only had it a few days, but it is impressive. Before I got the 22" WS I used two 17" TFTs, and I thought that the Wide screen work replace both, It didn't do it for me, so now I have the 22"WS and one of the old 17" ones side by side.

My two 17"ers were from Aria. Did seriously consider them again, but ended up at ebuyer in the end.

I was looking for 22" WS, DVI and Vesa mount (although at the mo it is still on its stand) then the 2ms grabbed my attention, I didn't require built in speakers.

Looking at the reviews on the bulk of the devices available, it can be tricky to pick between.

Just go for the spec you want in the price range you want (obvious really) and to narrow the choice further go for the one with the longest warranty.

      I don't think you can can far wrong.

                    Cheers Bashy...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Ferguson" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>