[TechAssist] zenith 9-1269 c8 chassis shutdown

  • From: s ziegmann <zigroed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist techassist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 14:19:52 -0800 (PST)

I replace hvt& h.o now when the screen control turn
all the way down set will run. when you start to turn
up the screen control up so far the picture some what
bright just go little further the set losses h.v but
b.t is still there possible  bad new hvt its my second
new one i put into the set steve aj's tv

Steve

AJ'S TV  SAT &VCR
LAKE VIEW . IA
ajs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx